Disc Tube Reverse Osmosis (DTRO) Membranes
Our DTRO membranes deliver comprehensive separation for a broad range of pollutants and suspended matter
Pall Water’s Disc Tube (DT) module system is a membrane device designed to ensure molecular and ionic separation for a whole spectrum of pollutants in all aqueous environments. DT membranes can separate everything from suspended matter to the smallest ions, including colloids, bacteria, viruses, and organic matter.
The Disc Tube module consists of a stack of molded ABS spacing discs separating membrane cushions, which are formed from three octagonal layers. These are welded to each other, ultrasonically, at their periphery.
For more information about our DT module technology, continue reading below or contact us today.
Features of DTRO Modules
Specially designed Disc Tube modules ensure molecular and ionic separation
- Modular, expandable design with one or multiple stages
- Recovery rates achievable by DT modules with staged RO Pressure (Base 18mS/cm)
- High-pressure units maximize permeate yield (Recovery Rate)
- No mechanical or chemical pretreatment necessary
- Small footprint
- Pall Water's Service Team is available to support economic module exchange
Advantages of DTRO Modules
The unique configuration of the Disc Tube module offers numerous advantages over traditional spiral or tubular membrane modules, including:
- Open channel configuration
- High turbulence in the feed stream
- Reduced risks of clogging or crystallization
- Evenly distributed and self-cleaning hydraulic circulation
- More effective cleanings
- Minimization of cross-flow rate
- Extended range of cut-off for nanofiltration membranes (500 g/mole, 270 g/mole) and for reverse osmosis (high flow rates, Standard 100 g/mole, high rejection)
DTRO & Leachate
Disc Tube RO has become the preferred membrane for leachate treatment
- Open Channel Technology
- Less susceptible to fouling and scaling
- Modules are easy to clean
- Suitable for silt density index (SDI) up to 5/15
DTRO modules are preferred due to their easy maintenance requirements
- Module can be opened
- Module and membranes can be investigated
- Single membranes can be tested for best cleaning procedure
- Single membranes can be investigated at lab (EDX, Microscope)
How Can We Help?
Contact us today for more information about our Disc Tube Reverse Osmosis (DTRO) solutions. Our expert team is here to answer your questions.