Less Waste & Less Bag Changes
Contact Us Today to Request a Quote
Our Filter Bags set the bar for quality. Capable of withstanding higher solid loading while reducing waste volume and bag changes, our filter bags have a long performance life when compared to similar products. Our bag filters are trusted to provide reliable filtration in a number of municipal and industrial applications around the globe.
- Felt Filter Bags
- Polymicro® Filter Bags
- Seamless-Absolute Filter bags
- Mesh Filter Bags
- Bag Filter Housings
- And More...
- Drinking Water
- Drainage Water / Leachate
- Utility Water
- And More...
Fill out this form for fast and easy ordering, or scroll down to view our most popular products, details on NSF Certification, and case studies.
Request a Quote or Learn More
Proven & Certified
A number of our trusted pretreatment solutions are NSF / ANSI 61 certified for compliance in Drinking Water applications.
Pall FSI Seamless-Absolute Rated Bag Filters
Precise Particle Retention Bag Filters
- Seamless construction offers unequaled benefit of eliminating fluid bypass
- Absolute rated (98%) from 3μm – 100μm
- Microfiber grated pore design provides lower initial drop
- Can be incinerated for easy disposal
Pall FSI Polymicro® Bag Filters
High Filtration Efficiency Bag Filters
- Proprietary polypropylene, triple lay construction for clearer results
- Outer cover prevents fiber migration to reduce waste
- High void volume means longer service life, higher contaminate loading, and reduced waste loads
- PolyLoc® ring creates a hermetic seal within a vessel housing prevent liquid bypass
Pall FSI Felt Bag Filters
High Solids Holding Capacity Bag Filters
- Used in vessel or open filtration systems
- Available as conventional sewn bags or welded bags
- Multiple materials of construction to meet the quality of intake water
- Heavy Duty & Extended life bags offer the high solids holding capacity to provide long service life
Pall FSI Mesh Bag Filters
High Tensile Strength Bag Filters
- Constructed using woven or knitted fabric
- Available in monofilament and multifilament mesh for broad chemical compatibility
- Silicone-free to prevent cratering for a better surface finish
- Wide range of micron ratings with plastic or metal rings for versatility
Case Study: Pall Water Filter Bags at the University of San Diego, CA
"Preventing Sediment Buildup and Malfunctioning HVAC Systems On Campus with Filters"
Pall Water bag filters help the University of San Diego with HVAC functionality. Our solutions reduce maintenance needs, enable proactive capacity assessment, and save on energy costs.