Less Bag Changes & Less Waste
Setting the Bar for Filter Bag Quality
Discover how our filter bags are the optimal solution to reduce waste volume and bag changes and achieve your water treatment needs.
Capable of withstanding higher solid loading, our filter bags have a long performance life when compared to similar products. Our bag filters are trusted to provide reliable filtration in a number of municipal and industrial applications around the globe.
Products & Features
Pall offers an array of materials including polypropylene to polyester to select based upon your incoming water characteristics thus increasing the performance of your system.
Flexibility With Micron Rating and Sizes
Filter bags are available in multiple sizes and micron ratings. These combined aspects will result in an ideal solution to achieve flow, efficiencies and product desired.
Customized Configurations Increase Security
From traditional sewn to Polyweld® welded seam, to seamless filter bag configurations combined with PolyLoc® flange, the product quality is unmatched.
- Felt Filter Bags
- Polymicro® Filter Bags
- Seamless-Absolute Filter bags
- Mesh Filter Bags
- Bag Filter Housings
- And More...
- Drinking Water
- Drainage Water / Leachate
- Utility Water
- And More...
Fill out this form for fast and easy ordering or scroll down to view our most popular products. Details on NSF Certification.
Contact Us Today to Request a Quote!
Request a Quote or Learn More
Proven & Certified
A number of our trusted pretreatment solutions are NSF / ANSI 61 & ACS certified for compliance in Drinking Water applications. Click to learn more.
Pall FSI Seamless-Absolute Rated Bag Filters
Precise Particle Retention Bag Filters
- Seamless construction offers unequaled benefit of eliminating fluid bypass
- Absolute rated (98%) from 3μm – 100μm
- Microfiber grated pore design provides lower initial drop
- Can be incinerated for easy disposal
Pall FSI Polymicro® Bag Filters
High Filtration Efficiency Bag Filters
- Proprietary polypropylene, triple lay construction for clearer results
- Outer cover prevents fiber migration to reduce waste
- High void volume means longer service life, higher contaminate loading, and reduced waste loads
- PolyLoc® ring creates a hermetic seal within a vessel housing prevent liquid bypass
Pall FSI Felt Bag Filters
High Solids Holding Capacity Bag Filters
- Used in vessel or open filtration systems
- Available as conventional sewn bags or welded bags
- Multiple materials of construction to meet the quality of intake water
- Heavy Duty & Extended life bags offer the high solids holding capacity to provide long service life
Pall FSI Mesh Bag Filters
High Tensile Strength Bag Filters
- Constructed using woven or knitted fabric
- Available in monofilament and multifilament mesh for broad chemical compatibility
- Silicone-free to prevent cratering for a better surface finish
- Wide range of micron ratings with plastic or metal rings for versatility
Case Study: Pall Water Filter Bags at the University of San Diego, CA
"Preventing Sediment Buildup and Malfunctioning HVAC Systems On Campus with Filters"
Pall Water bag filters help the University of San Diego with HVAC functionality. Our solutions reduce maintenance needs, enable proactive capacity assessment, and save on energy costs.